Wednesday, October 24, 2007

lolx..i really dint expect my godpa to get me something..guess wad it is..AN iPHONE!! LIKE OMG!! when i went only to chat with my mom..my godpa suddenly appears in front of the cam and said he bought the lengendary iphone..den i tot he bought for my godbro nia..den b4 i noe it..he said he bought 2..and the other one is for me!! i almost fell off my chair la..eve was with me at tt time and she was like "omg omg" too..hahax..


kewl man..so happy and surprised!! lolx..now juz need someone out there to hack the latest 1.1.1 version..hahax..den i can update my new iphone without any prob liao..hahax..hopefully eve's bro does it for free or discount for sibling's frenz >_< lolx..


so its my last full wk here now..last wkend to spend tourin and shoppin..and b4 i noe it..its to the airport and HOME!! hahax..family and frenz..here i come and here i return!! hahax..home home home!! YAY!! WHEE!! *rejoices and jumps around like a mad man*


ok la..i go liao gotta go settle my laundry..hahax..cya again soon!~


~*dances around like the actors in apple adverts*~

THE YOZ

YOYO!! This is moii blog!
yes its PINK..BUT..
WITH LOVELY AYU♥!!
Do tag so i noe u've been here ^_^

THE GUY

Name: Nicholas
Age: 19+
GRADUATE from Temasek Poly
Typical VIRGO..Wad u c is wad u get!

THE LOVEs & HATEs

Loves:
AYU!!!
MUSIC!!
Shopping
Hangin out with frenz

Hates:
SPIDERS!! EEKS!!
Backstabbers!!
People who love to step on my tail!!

THE WISHLIST

-Attend Ayu's concert in JAPAN!!
-Tour Japan!!
-Tour Taiwan
-Tour Korea
-Tour HK
-Own a Grandpiano
-Own a Guzheng
-Own a Saxophone
-Finish NS
-Get into NAFA
-Continue Music Theory Lessons
-Guzheng Lessons
-Buy new EARRING, HAVAIANAS, BAG, WHITE SKINNY JEANS, SHOES and BELT

THE TAGBOARD



THE PEEPz

TPCO PEEPz
  • CLE
  • CRYSTAL
  • CRYSTAL'S FOOD
  • JOHN
  • JONATHAN
  • SHARON
  • YU REN
  • ZI HAO


  • BV PEEPz
  • IMAH
  • SHANE
  • WAN YING
  • WEE PING


  • POLY PEEPz
  • CHARMAINE
  • CHERYL
  • EVELYN
  • HAN YIN
  • IDIL
  • JIAN WEI
  • KEL
  • MEI QI
  • SAKINAH


  • OTHER PEEPz
  • DAVID
  • FABIAN
  • THE POSTs

  • finally..my last full wk..
  • 18more days
  • crap..cam screwed up..
  • 4th wkend
  • 4th wk
  • I MISS SG!! T.T
  • WHY NO INTERNET CONNECTION?!?!
  • freaky!!
  • 3rd day in thailand
  • bittersweet feelin of leavin

  • THE PAST

    THE CREDITs

    TEXTURE : [1]
    BRUSHES : [1], [2]
    DESIGNER : RINOAYU
    IMAGE HOST :IMAGESHACK