Monday, April 28, 2008

im in such a "WADEVA" mood now..i hav to say tt tis post hav no intention to cause hurt directly or indirectly at someone now..mayb my words come out wrong..but the content is in my head..my fingers n heart r doin the typin now..i cant fuckin care!! cuz im PISSED, DISAPPOINTED & INSULTED!! (do pardon my vulgarities)

i lived up to my priciples as a Dragon baby..havin integrity,loyalty and trust..u can question these qualities i hav read in zodiac sources and wadsoeva places..but sadly..u crossed the line (whom ppl rarely crossed)..cuz u in some way or another..dint put ur words out properly..so many ways to say it..but it juz came out WRONG!! i can giv u answers..u can ask wad u wan..JUZ BLOODY TINK ABT UR WORDS PROPERLY B4 SAYIN THEM!! tink abt it..abt what an angry Dragon can do in stories..dun tink tt it will not happen in real life..cuz u juz made tt come true! like i said..u crossed tt rarely crossed line of mine..people hav made jokes abt me..say lame stuffs abt me..but i laugh it off..should i congratulate u tt u crossed tt line? or should i apologise to u for wad a pissed off and petty person will do? well..guess i'll pick..CONGRATULATION FOR STEPPIN ON A SARCASTIC DRAGON'S TAIL!!

lemme say smth..MUSIC IS MY LIFE..AND MY LIFE IS ALL ABT MUSIC..if u cant get it in ur head..DEN TOO BAD!! i felt so insulted when i was asked if my initial intention was to cause hurt and wadsoeva so music..tink again..wun it hurt me? do i look tt evil to u? i wanted to contribute to the greater good..yet im being looked upon another way..FUCK OFF!!

u can question my ignorance..fine..i take the blame for not knowin the rules..but lemme say another thing abt myself..i will only find out smth if the topic is of my interest OR in tis case..IF the practices clash..so either u tell me smth from the beginning..or u dun..u wan me to know smth..smack it into my face..i wont kill u..cuz my boilin pt is higher than u tink..

fine..i take the blame for causin most of tis..BUT..DUN COME FUCKIN BLAME THE WHOLE SHIT ON ME!! do i look like some gas tank which blows balloons up and burst them!? NO RIGHT?! do i look like a construction tool which makes molehills into mountains?! NO RIGHT!? SO DUN FUCKIN MAKE ME FEEL TT WAY!! cuz from my pt of view..things could hav been handled differently..and everyone has a small part of the mistake..being a sectional leader, workin in project groups and a prefect b4..there is no such thing as the WHOLE nonsense is on someone..U FUCKIN GET THAT?!?!

im seriously tinkin abt my future at tis pt..i already told my mom tt if NUS and NTU doesnt accept me..i'll consider NAFA..and now abt tis case..lemme juz say tt i juz bloody hell saved ur freaking ass from my mom cuz i persuaded her to cool down..im not being heroic here..im fuckin serious abt things my angry mom will do..cuz she aint takin tis lightly either cuz she is juz as disappointed and as angry as me abt how things were handled..either u go for some course to upgrade ur handlin skills..OR..LOOK B4 U LEAP! CUZ U JUZ STEPPED ON MY TAIL!

i duno..by the way things r now..its juz makin me sick!~

~wadeva..i cant fuckin hell care abt tis now..i hav my dreams to pursue~

THE YOZ

YOYO!! This is moii blog!
yes its PINK..BUT..
WITH LOVELY AYU♥!!
Do tag so i noe u've been here ^_^

THE GUY

Name: Nicholas
Age: 19+
GRADUATE from Temasek Poly
Typical VIRGO..Wad u c is wad u get!

THE LOVEs & HATEs

Loves:
AYU!!!
MUSIC!!
Shopping
Hangin out with frenz

Hates:
SPIDERS!! EEKS!!
Backstabbers!!
People who love to step on my tail!!

THE WISHLIST

-Attend Ayu's concert in JAPAN!!
-Tour Japan!!
-Tour Taiwan
-Tour Korea
-Tour HK
-Own a Grandpiano
-Own a Guzheng
-Own a Saxophone
-Finish NS
-Get into NAFA
-Continue Music Theory Lessons
-Guzheng Lessons
-Buy new EARRING, HAVAIANAS, BAG, WHITE SKINNY JEANS, SHOES and BELT

THE TAGBOARD



THE PEEPz

TPCO PEEPz
  • CLE
  • CRYSTAL
  • CRYSTAL'S FOOD
  • JOHN
  • JONATHAN
  • SHARON
  • YU REN
  • ZI HAO


  • BV PEEPz
  • IMAH
  • SHANE
  • WAN YING
  • WEE PING


  • POLY PEEPz
  • CHARMAINE
  • CHERYL
  • EVELYN
  • HAN YIN
  • IDIL
  • JIAN WEI
  • KEL
  • MEI QI
  • SAKINAH


  • OTHER PEEPz
  • DAVID
  • FABIAN
  • THE POSTs

  • SG FLYER!!
  • finally changed blogskin
  • GUZHENG LESSON!!
  • SO MA FAN!!
  • 如果你还爱我
  • slackin time....
  • 2years 9months 3days
  • GOT A JOB!! MWAHAH!!
  • uni!~
  • CNY CNY CNY!!

  • THE PAST

    THE CREDITs

    TEXTURE : [1]
    BRUSHES : [1], [2]
    DESIGNER : RINOAYU
    IMAGE HOST :IMAGESHACK