Friday, September 12, 2008

the dreaded day has arrived..in juz another 7hrs i hav to report to pasir ris interchange to b sent off to an offshore island where "boys become men" (wad a load of nonsense though)..bleahx..filled with emotions now..sad..frustrated..sian 0.5..scared (cuz i duno wad to expect in tis new chapt in life)..happy (well very slight cuz my consolation is to go there n lose weight)..

its been really fast tt time flew by..i grad from poly..den worked awhile..n nxt thing i knew its my day of enlistment..sigh..i wish i could juz sleep and wake up to find myself 2yrs into the future..n tt everything tt im goin thru now is juz a dream of my past..o well..back to reality..i hav to face 2yrs of tis nonsense head-on..although it has disrupted my plan to go into NAFA..but i wun let it hinder my dream..I MUST PLAY MY GUZHENG WELL (although i juz started out) AND GET INTO NAFA! afterwhich..I WILL PLAY MY MUSIC..SPREAD MY MUSIC..N TOUCH THE HEART OF PPL..i wun let some silly 2yrs nonsense take away my dream..

aniwae..havent been bloggin here cuz i found somewhere else quite fun n interesting..machiam bloggin..plurking! hahax..go here --> www.plurk.com
if u join as a member..add me! my nick is seraphicwings..hahax..

aniwae..i better go n sleep..hav to wake up early tml..for its a start of a whole new chapter for me..until den..good nite..

~life? dreams? i wun let any obstacles in life to block me from my dreams..~

THE YOZ

YOYO!! This is moii blog!
yes its PINK..BUT..
WITH LOVELY AYU♥!!
Do tag so i noe u've been here ^_^

THE GUY

Name: Nicholas
Age: 19+
GRADUATE from Temasek Poly
Typical VIRGO..Wad u c is wad u get!

THE LOVEs & HATEs

Loves:
AYU!!!
MUSIC!!
Shopping
Hangin out with frenz

Hates:
SPIDERS!! EEKS!!
Backstabbers!!
People who love to step on my tail!!

THE WISHLIST

-Attend Ayu's concert in JAPAN!!
-Tour Japan!!
-Tour Taiwan
-Tour Korea
-Tour HK
-Own a Grandpiano
-Own a Guzheng
-Own a Saxophone
-Finish NS
-Get into NAFA
-Continue Music Theory Lessons
-Guzheng Lessons
-Buy new EARRING, HAVAIANAS, BAG, WHITE SKINNY JEANS, SHOES and BELT

THE TAGBOARD



THE PEEPz

TPCO PEEPz
  • CLE
  • CRYSTAL
  • CRYSTAL'S FOOD
  • JOHN
  • JONATHAN
  • SHARON
  • YU REN
  • ZI HAO


  • BV PEEPz
  • IMAH
  • SHANE
  • WAN YING
  • WEE PING


  • POLY PEEPz
  • CHARMAINE
  • CHERYL
  • EVELYN
  • HAN YIN
  • IDIL
  • JIAN WEI
  • KEL
  • MEI QI
  • SAKINAH


  • OTHER PEEPz
  • DAVID
  • FABIAN
  • THE POSTs

  • CONCERT!!
  • reality check
  • fragile is life..
  • COSPLAY!
  • GRAD TML!!
  • *rants* AGAIN!!
  • im fine..
  • NODAME!!
  • apologies..
  • wateva..

  • THE PAST

    THE CREDITs

    TEXTURE : [1]
    BRUSHES : [1], [2]
    DESIGNER : RINOAYU
    IMAGE HOST :IMAGESHACK